Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just a quickie...

I'm whipping off this short, sweet post simply to say "Hi, it's still NaBloPoMo. If I don't throw something up here right now, I may just forget to do it later and that would suck because we are too close to the end to fail now!" I got lost in the interwebs again, eating up my art-finding-and-scanning time. In my aimless and distracted wanderings I found something that made it all worth while.

Read this. (Sidebar Content Warning: Rated PG13 )


Are you there? Can you see it, hear it, feel it? Amazing.

Off and running. If I don't post again let me say now that I hope you have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sidebar is a hoot...Thanks for pointing it out

Beth said...

LOL, could you have missed it? I mean it's a glowing yellow banana with a condom on it!!

Glad you liked it.