Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Because I am highly suggestible...

You Are 72% Open Minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.
How Open Minded Are You?

Thank you Jen for commenting on Chases post and introducing me to your blog and, therefore, this post by Stephanie.

Shine on you crazy diamond... and no I won't get nekkid. Don't ask again.

For more pointlessness, please refer to my most recent LJ post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't say I couldn't *demand* though.

GET NAKED NOW STRUMPET! I DOTH COMMAND IT!

Sorry about the strumpet thing...I get all sassy when I switch into olde english mode.

Beth said...

Sassy! I haven't heard that word in ages. Hmm, I guess I still haven't (seeing as I make it a habit to ignore myself when I speak.)