Over all, NaBloPoMo has taught me a few things.
- I can create a new habit. I can do something every day, without fail, even when it isn't strictly necessary.
- My moods have distinct cycles. Blogging has created a picturesque map of how my moods are directly related to incidents and quality sleep.
- I love writing so much that I'm looking at book writing as a fun thing to do!
- There are people out there who like to read what I write! Me! I never would have thought it possible.
- There are also a lot of people who write stuff that I want to read!
- I'm not so strange. I'm not alone.
Thank you so much for stopping by during this month to read and to comment. Your presence has bee invaluable and I want you to know that I appreciate it so very much. (Gee, I don't usually make a speech like that without a drink in one hand and a rose from the wandering, bar flower-guy in the other! Are you familiar with the ones to which I refer?)
So, rest good internets. Enjoy the peace, the passing of NaBloPoMo '08. Congrats to all of you who made it and also to all who tried.
Have a good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night!
(Jim Carey - The Truman Show)